Pages

8.5.12

MBFWA Outfit: Day Two


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photos by Romi from Romiya Fashion Blog
Wearing:

Tattoo dress// MinkPink necklace// Cotton On bag and hat// Steve Madden shoes

Not sure I quite have the height to pull this off but I tried. In hindsight; I should've worn it with my Topshop leather backpack to give it a bit of a difference (?).

Also, if you're free this Thursday and you're in Sydney, please join myself and other bloggers, models and photographers in raising money for this incredible cause- let's send Tamika and Melany to Tanzania!



x Mez

6 comments:

  1. you look stunning! A backpack would've given it that extra touch, you're right !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you wore the dress with the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit!! Love your hair!!
    Follow you now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you all!

    And Jaspe, I knew it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit! really think that lacy blouse is perfect for you, your hair, amke up and of course, your style :D
    thanks for the follow-up over at twitter Maria! looking foward to more updates via bloglovin hun.

    xx
    Catherine.


    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete