Pages

5.7.10

Blogosphera






Ok, let's do it. I feel energised and a little more ready to attempt to sort through all the things I'm meant to be doing for current projects.

For a second there I actually planned for so many goals I spooked myself out of them.

This is a picture of almost everything that's in my Forever21 online cart right now.

Seems a little too springy for Sydney right now, but I'd chuck in some tights and jackets and I'd wear all of it in a heart beat. Obviously not together.. that would just be silly now wouldn't it.



So how is everyone doing out in Kingdom Blogosphera? 


(how nerdy is this: when I looked at the word 'Blogosphera' I immediately thought about how 'botanical' the word looked. Or like some sort of bacteria name.) 



Stay tuned, much MUCH more coming!








3 comments:

  1. Great taste. Love your selection. The boots are to die for.

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo wish you could get forever 21 in the UK those floral boots look amazing! Love them. Awesome blog love the header. Keep in touch following for sure. xxx

    ReplyDelete