Pages

13.3.10

if i was a flower growing wild and free















Everyone who knows me is aware of my extreme addiction to books and reading. I will spend at least 2 hours a week in a book store. That's at the least. 
I bring books everywhere... even when I go out (I know it sounds silly but like, what if I'm stranded somewhere and have nothing to do...........then I can catch up on my reading....).

So, in the spirit of my love of words and in homage of all the word rapping that has happened through the ages I just wanted to post some excerpts that have really settled in my mind recently.

These excerpts are via a really cool New Zealand blog called So Much To Tell You

Also,
 some general inspiration that I've been engulfed by recently:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us













Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







Pictures from So Much To Tell You, Stockholm Street Style, Le Smoking, and other sites I've since forgotten unfortunately.

2 comments:

  1. great quotes and pictures! i love the first text and of course the insanity definition haha.
    xo, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna, I love the first text, it's cute. And as far as the insanity definition, it's one I definitely have to constantly remind myself about. But the fact that I'm constantly reminding me myself about it could actually just prove that I am in fact...insane.....Whoa.... Crazy self realisation!

    ReplyDelete