Pages

18.2.10

Lady, do the hard sell


(clockwise from left: Rag & Bone Noel Coat, $695, Express Banded Miniskirt, $59.50, Jonathan AstonRibbed Over-The-Knee Socks, Chinese Laundry Kopin Heels, $69.99.)




(Clockwise from left: Rebel Yell Bonjour Tee, Rachel Comey Wrap Scarf, $137.20Deux Lux Tuxedo Ruffle Tote, $68, Carvela Sprint Flat Ankle Boots, $248.52Just A Cheap Shirt Plaid Boyfriend Button-Front Shirt, $48.)







(clockwise from left: The Limited Faux Fur Scarf, $16.99, Alloy Hooded Wool Peacoat, $49.99, TopshopVintage-Inspired Lace Dress, $90, Rag & Bone Combat Boots, $495French Connection Wool Tights, $15, Topshop Leather Pouch Cross Body Bag, $55.)


(photo's from stockholm streetstyle & Refinery29)


This fall/winter I am so all about the layering - Rag&Bone style - random pops of colour - don't give a shit about trying something new.....Sort of thing. Clearly an intelligent way of articulating what I mean.
But the aforementioned looks are definitely playing on my mind. Plus I can't get over this idea that I need ( I use the term 'need' loosely. Well, I mean, in a reasonable way) a REALLY good, well made black leather bag and a REALLY good, well made black leather jacket. Two pieces which I know will remain a staple of my wardrobe.

My only real opponent to this idea is that I'm in the process of buying a car, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard somewhere from some crazy person that you need money to buy things. Weird.


On an entirely unrelated note: I'M GOING TO AC/DC TONIGHT!!!!!! 
SO SO SO SO EXCITED. It was love at first feel with them.

I was like 'are you ready?', cause it's a long way to the top but don't worry guys, I've got big balls, I can handle it; anything goes for those about to rock you know? I've got a stiff upper lip! I'll be fine! People always say 'that girls got rhythm'! 

:) Hope somebody out there got that cheesy joke.




3 comments:

  1. Is your blog's name based on an AC/DC song's lyrics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Anonymous this is such an old post!

    My blog name isn't- but the post name is!!
    Great pick, are you a fan?

    ReplyDelete