Pages

3.11.12

Be. Wines







Ok, so I can finally reveal to you that I have been chosen by Be. Wines, a wine company breaking into the Australian market, as one of only six fashion bloggers to compete for the opportunity to organise and host their launch party (yay)!!!

As part of the competition I have been assigned a wine- 'Be.Fresh' Sauvignon Blanc, and assigned a colour to keep in mind for the event. This means that I have to design the whole event, given a budget, following a theme and if I'm picked I'll be lucky enough to see all my ideas come alive in a Sydney launch party!

There's a Pinterest board that is cataloging all my ideas and suggestions (here) and I'm inviting anyone on here who thinks of something to email me if you'd like to help me out: fashionfazer@gmail.com

I'm looking for decorations or layouts for a stand up/ cocktail event with a green 'fresh' theme.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Don't forget to check out Be. Wines on facebook here.

x Mez

1 comment: