Pages

26.8.12

Thirroul

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Recently I have been going through some changes with my life. I have a certain vision of how I want to live my life and I'm in the progress of making that a reality, but this can be difficult sometimes. Therefore, it was amazing to get the opportunity to travel a little further south from Sydney to Thirroul. 
I was welcomed into the home of the lovely artist, Kiara Mucci (who also happens to be my cousin!). Her place is amazing. Full of little quirky details and the place itself is a wonderful mismatch of outdoor and indoor that comes with a seemingly converted terrace into a small flat.

Loved it.

x Mez

2 comments:

  1. i have the same for breakfast almost every day haha :)

    nice blog! please check out mine too

    www.csodaorszag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the end of something known, brings with it mixed feelings, saying goodbye to another life whilst trying to welcome and embrace the new with open arms, one step and one day at a time - each day you open your eyes they shall see the world in a new way, it is an exciting time x

    ReplyDelete