Pages

4.2.12

L I F E- Things That Make me Happy






Words cannot describe how happy these videos make me. 


Recently I have found myself getting caught up in a superficial race to an unattainable finish line. Seriously, I'd have better luck chasing the dragon.


These videos make me feel like I'm stopping time, even for just a moment, and remembering that life is not virtual and when I die none of my possessions are coming with me.


I get caught up. I work around the clock on projects. 
And that's fine....But I want it to be fuelled from a place of passion and honesty, not competition or jealousy and I have to admit- it happens to me sometimes.




I hope you all love these videos as much as I do :)


x



Will you be trying this trend this year? What do you think of Western style making a come-back? Leave a comment or send our awesome team a tweet at 
@mezfashionfazer

No comments:

Post a Comment