Pages

13.1.12

CHRISTMAS 2011

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


A belated Christmas post.
I love times that remind you of how lucky you are to have family (even if they drive me crazy at times).
Recently I realised that I can play around with light in portrait shots if I remove the UV lens protector and shoot with a 50 mm 1.4. I love the dreamy result that comes from it.

How was your christmas? 

Chaotic? Fun? 

1 comment:

  1. Mez beautiful! I love it for the reason that it's not heavily processed. Images are raw. The images that you took have the similar tones, feel and aesthetics to the blogs I frequent especially when I'm researching for Kinfolk Mag. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete