Pages

22.10.11

C O R A L




This is such a random outfit...


Palazzo pants, Carla Zampatti// Shoes, Zu


Top, Otto Mode// Necklace, Byrd Holland


Cuff, Lovisa// Hat, Sportsgirl






These photos do not do these pants any justice. They feel so soft and luxurious that I want my whole body to be covered in this coral coloured silk!
I think however, the proportions of the outfit are completely wrong. Next time I think I'll go for something with thinner straps and a lower neckline to balance it all out.


At the moment, sipping Nescafe at home and writing a psychology report. Seems like there'll be no rest for a while for me!


Hope you're all enjoying the weekend


x
Mez

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THOSE SHOES, MARIA!!!!!!!!

    xSophia
    moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots Mez~!! I was contemplating on those wedges too =P

    x
    twee
    www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
    SHOP Ezzentric Topz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hotness!!!!

    I loooooooooooooooove those shoes

    ReplyDelete