Pages

19.6.11

WIWT #2


What I wore today #2

Top// Torn by Ronnie Kobo
Liquid leggings// Cotton On
Necklaces// gifted
Fur Vest// Tattoo
Heels// Sportsgirl
Bangle// .......good question...
Eye bracelet// Byrd Holland Designs


I actually squealed with delight when I opened my inbox to find a drawn portait of me done by Moorea Seal.
Is she not the most talented person ever?!

The portrait


..and the original
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thank you so much Moorea, I am truly flattered and in awe of your amazingness.

Check out her blog, her jewellery and her amazing art

HERE






Mez

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hair & fur vest! - pretty outfit :)

    I love how Moorea added the little hint of colour in your hair too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That portrait is gorgeous :)
    Love the boots in that image!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy freakin' wow!!! are you for real???? how awesome is she!!!! omg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS OUTFIT THOUGH. You look so damn cool.

    ReplyDelete