Pages

30.5.11

M A R L O & G I V E N C H Y

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



There is nothing I don't love about this outfit. The quirkiness, the slight vintage/ retro feel, the bright colours. 
Marlo stood out from the crowd in a truly positive way, I just love that she chose clothing that accentuated her curves rather then disguise them, an extremely foreign notion at RAFW.

She wears:
Givenchy skirt and jacket
Sussan shirt
Lanvin bow tie 
Miu Miu shoes
Chanel bag




Hope you're all well, have so much to share but really want to make sure I don't accidently talk s&#t without meaning to. Exam time is steadily approaching and I'm running around like a crazy person most of the time!

Also, don't forget the 15% discount at Byrd Holland Designs ends tomorrow!


Simply follow the link and use the code: BHDNEW at the check out!!




Mez

6 comments:

  1. THIS HAS JUST MADE MY DAY MY DEAR!
    what a beautiful post and gorgeous outfit, she looks like a queen!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooooove her bow tie.. I want one, considering doing a DIY version... SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING IT now that I've typed it!!!! SUCH a good idea.

    Yes, that's my UGLY MUG in that photo. Vomit. Hope your screen didn't break when it uploaded.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her outfit, she looked tres chic for RAFW! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SUIT!
    you take lovely photos.


    blog
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voguish, classy, ravishing! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in
    3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it!
    Look at my site ; asuntoturkista.net

    ReplyDelete