Pages

30.5.11

M A R L O & G I V E N C H Y

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



There is nothing I don't love about this outfit. The quirkiness, the slight vintage/ retro feel, the bright colours. 
Marlo stood out from the crowd in a truly positive way, I just love that she chose clothing that accentuated her curves rather then disguise them, an extremely foreign notion at RAFW.

She wears:
Givenchy skirt and jacket
Sussan shirt
Lanvin bow tie 
Miu Miu shoes
Chanel bag




Hope you're all well, have so much to share but really want to make sure I don't accidently talk s&#t without meaning to. Exam time is steadily approaching and I'm running around like a crazy person most of the time!

Also, don't forget the 15% discount at Byrd Holland Designs ends tomorrow!


Simply follow the link and use the code: BHDNEW at the check out!!




Mez

6 comments:

  1. THIS HAS JUST MADE MY DAY MY DEAR!
    what a beautiful post and gorgeous outfit, she looks like a queen!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooooove her bow tie.. I want one, considering doing a DIY version... SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING IT now that I've typed it!!!! SUCH a good idea.

    Yes, that's my UGLY MUG in that photo. Vomit. Hope your screen didn't break when it uploaded.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her outfit, she looked tres chic for RAFW! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SUIT!
    you take lovely photos.


    ∆ blog
    ∆ twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voguish, classy, ravishing! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in
    3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it!
    Look at my site ; asuntoturkista.net

    ReplyDelete