Pages

29.4.11

N E W B E G I N N I N G S

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Alright!!

I know it seems like I have been a bad little blogger these past few weeks, posting rarely and  seeming like a complete web enigma (a webigma?). 

HOWEVER, listen up peeps, I have so much to tell you guys I'm not really sure where to begin.

Let's start with a bit of an update regarding the HP & Intel competition.

I didn't get it.

But it's ok, because I was going to RAFW (Rosemount Fashion Week Daaarling) anyway.

If anyone else is going too, let me know- I plan to have many coffees discussing collections, people and bad hair-do's. 


Secondly, I've been lucky enough to be part of a new blog and online publication called Featured.

A blog exclusively devoted to reviewing other blogs and bloggers! 
Follow it to keep updated and see whether you will be Featured as well!



Now- I've saved the best for last, 

I've opened an online store!!!

Yay!!!

Follow this link to shop at 


I'D LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW!


XX


MEZ




3 comments: