Pages

2.1.11

T W E N T Y E L E V E N










Unknown, 5 inch and Up, Stockholm Streetstyle, Bearded Butterfly from Episode of Sparrows, tumblr, StoneColdFox




Oscar Wilde once wrote "mere colour, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways".


This is a photographic declaration to whomever is listening, a pictorial depiction of what this year will be for me, released to the world so that I feel a certain sense of commitment and accountability to my values, beliefs and dreams!

I truly believe that you are your biggest masterpiece, and I want my life to be full of colour, music, silly jokes, tea, love, beauty and simplicity. I have made a final decision to put an end to childish bad habits and replace them with childish imagination and a stoic wisdom to finally allow myself to get what I want (knowing full well that the only person that has been holding me back is me).


2011 will be beautiful and fantastic, because I say so!



And to all my readers out there... you have NO idea just how much I appreciate every single one of you commenting and sharing your perspectives on different topics. I read all the comments and actually recognise most of you guys by name now.

THANK YOU
for making this experience one of the best thus far!








Mez  x





No comments:

Post a Comment