Pages

23.12.10

C O N T I N E N T A L





Random photos by me and Dan; 1. strangely cool but creepy dolls hanging in a store in Paddington. 2. Rubi boots. 3. second-hand furniture store in Newtown that had everything I've ever wanted in there. 4. new lilac nail polish I'm a little obsessed with. 5. me half way through a sentence. 6. gate in Redfern. 7. puzzle marathon. 8. so many euphemisms. 9. wearing : crochet and leather harness top from Italy, Supre skirt, Jessica Simpson shoes, and Topshop bag.


Holiday time is fast approaching and in Sydney, its one of the first places it arrives, so I have 24 hours to buy 13 presents for the 17 cousins that are in Australia........
Yep.


On other news, have decided to complete the redesign of my bedroom and balcony, will post pictures up of the progress in which I will reveal to the world how messy I truly am *shock* *horror*!
I really want a long, thin, wooden work bench/table but as you can see by the description I just gave I'm having a little trouble searching for one, but this is roughly what I mean:


Ideally I would love something like a beautiful, long plank or piece of wood that is screwed onto the wall instead of having legs.. If not that, then a white, thin table...

What do you guys think?















No comments:

Post a Comment