Pages

16.5.10

and the other half's at the bottom of the sea


Hey guys, this is just a snippet of some photos my lovely friend Laura took at the photo shoot I did today with Dan Gosse.

There's heaps more behind the scenes shots to come, I just have to sift through all of them and find those were I'm not blinking or pulling a stupid face.

The dress I'm wearing in the first pic is by Christopher Chronis. This is the first time I've worn it.

In the second look I'm wearing Topshop oversized singlet, Elle Macpherson bra, La Dama rosary beads, Topshop boots, Tattoo studded jacket, Dangerfield hat, jewelry from the markets and my ridiculously cool mother (she sometimes outshines me....sometimes).


It was such an amazing experience, so glad they asked me back.
I can't wait for the final pics to be sent to me, from what I saw they were amazing, Dan has some serious talent happening.

How's everyone else's weekend?


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, I love the dress... makes me wish it was half warm in Melbourne now. It's so cold! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous looks! you look fab! totally following ur blog now ;)
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete