Pages

23.4.10

you can buy me a burrito




I'm actually wearing my UNSW tracky jumper thing at the top. Not sure why she took photos of it.. Not sure why I'm posting it..
Anyway, Aldo boots that are in serious need of some cleaning, Target socks, Cotton On liquid leggings, Cotton On men's t, American Apparel acid wash scarf worn as bolero/shawl thing and as a scarf, random + Equip jewellery.

So, if any of you guys follow me on Twitter, you probably already know that I got invited to a Guess and Cleo party. I have like 27 followers, I seriously don't know how they even know about the blog, except that maybe they know that I do some freelance writing now and then. Anyway, I'm not complaining.

At the moment, I'm seriously considering quitting work. If I can somehow manage to earn enough money through writing and selling clothes, I will happily survive on Mi Goreng for the entirety of my existence.

On the fashion front, there are so many things I want to try I've actually had to get a notebook and start writing it down. I've also made a few dresses I'm hoping will turn out like the mental image I so clearly and vividly perceive.

By the way- that is definitely NOT my room. Mine is infinitely cooler!


playing at the moment: 'A Kiss is not a Contract' Flight of the Conchords

quote of the moment: Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- Kahil Gibran

1 comment:

  1. Frick, I love your blog!!! Now following, thanks so much for the comment on mine. ♥

    ReplyDelete