Pages

10.4.10

parental guidance is recommended


(Vintage top, Wrangler leather skirt, Supre belt, Jessica Simpson's Dany shoes, Bardot pink blazer, Equip earrings, bracelet from the markets)

Tonight went for some drinks. Haven't been to the Eastern for like 3 years. This outfit was one leather item/red piece/knee high boot away from looking like I should be standing on a street corner.

Anyway, I've always had a thing for turquoise and leopard. I was apprehensive about wearing leopard to begin with due to the fact that it is SUCH an overwhelming trend and well.. it's just not fashionable to be a follower, is it?
Ok enough jokes. 
Tomorrow night is birthday drinks! Hopefully my outfit will work...

3 am and watching Friends re-runs. Need to start sleeping normally and catching up on uni work.

Hope everyone is having a spectacular weekend!

Mez

2 comments:

  1. Your comment on my blog made me almost fall off the bed in a fit of giggles, LOL. Viva la blogger revolucion!

    Is it bad that some of my favorite outfits are one wrong turn away from being street corner appropriate? For instance, I can never stomach heels for every day, so when I go for them, I GO FOR THEM. 5 inch-high hooker heels are where it's at! Leather and leopard-print don't hurt either. ;-) Ow-ow!

    Does birthday drinks mean it's YOUR birthday tomorrow? If so, Happy Birthday!! If someone tells you you're dressed like a hooker, tell them you almost came in your birthday suit. :) Or, you know, just go in your birthday suit. You only live once.

    Wow, I dispense really terrible advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I"ve got another version of the exact same outfit!(leopard shirt and black leather skirt and belt) You can check it out on my blog !:-D

    VC

    WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

    ReplyDelete