Pages

29.3.10

I was wondering whether you would want to fly tonight






Coach.com and Where Did You Get That?


I have so much love for this clutch. Is it possible to marry an inanimate object? No? What about in Texas?

I seriously have an obsession with turquoise, 9 times out of 10 it breaks up my outfits. 

Thank God for my bf who's amazing tech skills (and my incredible lack of familiarity with the capabilities of my Mac) helped paste the shopping bag picture above. 
This however, spurred the endless 'Mac-versus-PC' debate which is still going on as I write this.

pfft. Everyone knows Mac rules the show.

Some other loves I'm crushing on for this season..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Miu Miu


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Christian Laboutin


Pictures from net-a-porter


4 comments:

  1. Hehe, hmm, maybe in Texas. ;-) Cute clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the outfit a lot
    xx
    www.myspineisthebassline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Mac rules indeed!!! i was in heaven when i got it for christmas last year.
    love the Louboutins! i really want some nude high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Mac is best!
    Love the Miu Miu! ++ Now following

    http://faddicted.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete