Pages

25.2.10

roses from my friends







(Cotton On t-shirt and denim vest, Wrangler leather skirt, Topshop bag, Wittner shoes, Ray Ban's)

The debut of the Topshop bag! Although you can't really see it that well can you? Ok, so I'm aware that it may have come to someone's attention that I have been wearing these Wittner shoes non-stop......this is true. You have to understand, I get obsessed with items and I'd pretty much sleep in them if I didn't think I'd break my ankle in the process.

But I assure you - I DO own other shoes..... I swear.

My mum indulged me in an impromptu photo shoot this afternoon at this secret, random back lane spot near my house that she discovered. 
I actually can't believe I passed here almost every day for 9 years and didn't know it existed.

By the way, I have no idea who's doorstep I'm sitting on, was prepared to put on an accent and hope for the best if the owner came out...

"Scusa, non parlo inglese!?!?!"



No comments:

Post a Comment